Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Amazing...wow!

So when does your collaboration with Miyazaki start?

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

You blew my mind

That was fucking awesome! I loved the distorted signal from the mic, it made the song perfect. Punk is not dead, THIS is punk music, my friend. Nice animation too, little Ren & Stimpy, little something else, nice style. I'm voting for top scores.

Goamy: A.F.U.K.C Goamy: A.F.U.K.C

not bad

but you've got to get rid of that foamy disclaimer. also, get a wind screen for your microphone....otherwise, nice job.

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

Politicians are hilarious!

I like Kerry's message and I think he'll do a great job, if he gets the job. But hell, we gotta make fun of all our politicians, just to make sure that the people put them in their place. Great job man, clever clever editing.

Robotbox & Cactus: vol 1 Robotbox & Cactus: vol 1

good graphics & sketches

it's so sad though, don't make the cactus so likeable so we can enjoy his many demises. or let the cactus kick the robots ass from time to time. "the future is awesome" joke was hilarious. i'd suggest doing a gag where lulu, that chick from final fantasy comes along and goes 'there you are' and picks up the cactus...you know, because her doll looks like a cactus. i dunno, sounds lame but thee are a lot of ff fans on ng and you'd get kudos for that. i'm gonna shut up now.

UGLY UGLY

amazingly disturbing!

with humor this fast & new, who has time for things like humanity or being mainstream? kudos.

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

great, great song

and a great video to accompany it. i had a lot of people asking which radiohead song it was. i had to remind them that hail to the theif existed and that it was quite good. of course i had a few things i would have changed about it, but that just means it wasn't a hopeless piece of crap! good job making a kickass video, looking forward to anymore you bring to the preverbial NG table.

Kerry + Edwards Kerry + Edwards

hey, i'm voting for them!

but this shit is pretty funny, nice job with the pictures.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

that's cool

wow, i really liked it, all Style. the writing was good & it was really funny. but i can't believe the machine didn't say All Your Base Are Belong To Us! everytime he started a sentece with "all," i was like "this is it, man!" sadly, it never happened.

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

I think I wet myself....

great job! same concept, all original violence, all original laughs.

i think my favorite part was the sound sample that sounded like chris farley screaming "Help Meeeeee!!!"